Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I-CAN-DO-IT-MYSELF!!!!

I am so tired of some people who refuse to let me do things myself. I'm so afraid to ask questions anymore because everytime I do I get WAY more help than I need. I don't need someone to write out my class schedule for me everyday. I don't need anyone to walk me home. I don't want someone to dish my food for me everytime I go to lunch. I'm tired of being treated like I can't do anything for myself.

I realize people are just trying to help, but I'm so tired of it. And Koreans will never take no for an answer. They will either carry as if they never heard you or they will continue pestering you until you conceed that they are right.

The language barrier is indeed, a very wide divide.

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Uggg. Hang in there girl, and try to humor it a little bit. Such fantastic experiences you are having!!! You go girl.