Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hiking this Weekend: Part 1

Despite the rather cloudy weather, we all expected Saturday to be a great day for hiking. For over a week now I had been planning to go hiking with the music teacher from Munchang--a professional photographer--in hopes he could show me some of Mung Yeoung's more remote beauties and maybe even a thing or two behind the lens. Along for the adventure were his two sons: Jun Hyeon (9) and Hyeon Su (8).


Our first stop was this beautiful stream high in the mountains (wish I could remember it's name) where the rocks were broken in huge slabs and wild cherry trees littered the ground with fallen blossoms.


While walking around there, a really nice lady brought her dogs out for a walk and we all had a good time playing with them.






We all spent about an hour at this location before moving on further up the road to the notorious heart rock in what I figured would be the highlight of the trip. And it was...

1 comment:

- said...

These are great pictures, I'm just starting out on photography and hope to be able to capture cool photos like you did ;)