Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One of those days...

...when you sleep late but don't feel rested.
...when your insecurities get the better of you.
...when your co-teachers advise you to give up on students.
...when you become aware of your faults and feel like an idiot.
...when you know it's going to be another boring evening.
...when you're pretty sure another helping of kimchi will kill you.
...when you feel crabby and there's no clear reason why.
...when you want to watch the news but your cable provider no longer carries that channel.
...when you know you're being a whiner but can't stop.
...when you want to talk but don't want to say anything.
...when you feel like making decisions about your future is like playing roulette.
...when you want to apologize but wonder if it's necessary.
...when blogging does nothing to alleviate your frustrations.

Hmph.

2 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Oh dearie. Well, it may not help your frustrations to write on a blog, hopefully just writing it out was clarity on how to pray about it some more... hang in there. Holler if you need to - let those construction workers wonder some more about what goes on in your apt! :)

Violet said...

I have days like that! Ugh, they are horrid. I even had a day I thought one more BITE of kimchee would kill me :)

But, I try to remember that christ invites all who are weary to take on his yolk which is light and in him I will find rest, that I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me, and that God NEVER, EVER gives up on us, so we shouldn't give up on one another, and I am a work in progress which, one which God will see to completetion, so my faults are slowly being needed out, like that potter molds the clay to perfection.

You are in my prayers!