Top Ten Questions When You Meet a Korean for the First Time
1. How old are you?
2. Are you married?
3. Have you eaten breakfast?
4. What did you eat?
5. Do you like Korean food?
6. Where is your hometown?
7. What is your job?
8. Do you speak Korean?
9. Do you have friends here?
10. Can you teach me English-ee?
Note to reader: every conversation ultimately leads to question number 10.
2 comments:
That is so cute! I noticed that in Korea too! Chinese almost all know some English so they just want to ask "how do you say it, is it right?" about their English words, especially words they find weird and strange.
So, I went to a bridal shower and got a gnomad. It is basically a garden gnome figurine (very small though) like the guy on Travelocity commercials. You set up this blog for it through the gnomad websight and you create an adventure for it. You can keep in and take it on your adventures, leave it somewhere in a bottle with a note and hope someone picks it up and participates, whatever. My idea was to send it to all of my friends and family who live various places, my cousin in Ca., Talitha in Tokyo, and YOU! Then you would take pictures and load them on her website, and blog about her adventure, She would go with you to fun places, or just day to day stuff, take pics w/ your students etc. I would mail her to you for say 2 weeks, then you could mail her back and I could send her to the next destination, or maybe if Tally is interested you could send her their and Tally could send her here. Would you play this game with me? I think it could be fun...send my gnome for pictures in all the places I wish I could go?!
LOL!!!! Love the list!
Post a Comment