Sunday, December 23, 2007

Fish-Tank Lens

Well, most of you out there know this style of lens as a fish-eye lens but apparently Koreans call it a fish-tank lens. :) Thought I would add that.

Anyhow, today I purchased my very first special effects camera lens--this sweet little one mentioned above. I've been dying to have on for years but I couldn't save enough money for one until I came to Korea. Now I feel like a real photographer because I've actually purchased a lens beyond the two that came with my camera. I'm so excited.

So, in honor of New Lens Day, I have posted a quick shot I took with it on the way home. This photo was taken on the bus while crossing the Han River in Seoul. The focus isn't amazing because we were moving and I had to take it from behind a window, but the cityscape is amazing. I love Seoul at night! :)

More goodies to come!

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Beautiful! Take a pic of your new lens' so I can see them :)