
So, kid A. I can never remember his name but his girlfriend is in one of my classes at the girl's school and he always reminds me of it. :) There are so few boys that are brave enough to come talk to me but this one never hesitates. He's always coming up to me between classes, volunteering in class and walking with me to lunch, asking me tons of questions and telling me about his gf. I just love this kid. :)

Boys E and D are probably the smartest kids of all my classes. Their English skills are so amazing and they have the best personalities! Boys B and C are best friends; Boy B is Nam Gu but unfortunately I can never remember Boy C's name. Nam Gu is the really popular kid that I mentioned before who has a crush on me. He's always giving me longing looks. lol. And he's always getting caught smoking in the bathroom! Maybe you got his postcard--it said something about being a popular and handsome boy and that Mung Yeoung beef is really good... Weird kid.
Student F: my all time favorite. Can you guess who it is from my previous posts? It's Hyo Sik! Actually, he came over to my house last week with another teacher. He's always smiling, always dancing. His English isn't great but his personality and joy is just amazing. Apparently he's famous in Korea for his videos which have reached every computer via the Korean version of YouTube. Student G: this is one of my little trouble makers--but you know, you always love them. He's always talking, never following directions and always disrupting class. He's kind of a class clown. Student H: this is Ben Nae. He's always quiet but cute none the less. Ben Nae isn't his real name--it's a nickname (but I don't know what it mean)--and the kids always laugh when I call him it. I'm sure it has some bad meaning...
Ah! My little debater boys! My FAVORITE class! Student I: Dong Won. He's a smart aleck. Always trying to argue with me. But I love him. He's funny. Students J and M: I can't remember their names but they are super smart and really good at English. We did a practice round in class and these two just completely blew away the other team. I was so surprised because they're usually so quiet in class! Student K: Jun Il. My second favorite kid!! He never says "yes;" he always says "yas." I usually tease him and call him My Little German Boy. :) I can always count on him to show up to class, do his homework, help me with anything I need, and always be happy. He's so funny too! Student L: I can't remember his name at the moment but he's kind of special to me. He's really quiet and for a long time I really wondered whether he should be in my advanced class, but one time I called on him to speak and he did way better than I thought he would! He's just adorable. He's so quiet but in a very confident and relaxed sort of way. :)
Student P: He's a real cutie. Usually quiet in class but a great dancer and rapper. I love calling on him to perform in front of the class. Student N: I call him Harry Potter. He looks just like Daniel Radcliffe (in my opinion). He usually teases me in return. He's kind of a smarty-pants but I like him none the less. Maybe because I like Harry Potter so much... Student O: oh, how you can drive me nuts! I can't remember his name either but he's such a class clown! Always repeating me like a mocking bird and yelling it out in a sarcastic tone... Urrrgh. I must admit though, he is funny, and I do laugh sometimes when he tries to impersonate me. lol.
Student F: my all time favorite. Can you guess who it is from my previous posts? It's Hyo Sik! Actually, he came over to my house last week with another teacher. He's always smiling, always dancing. His English isn't great but his personality and joy is just amazing. Apparently he's famous in Korea for his videos which have reached every computer via the Korean version of YouTube. Student G: this is one of my little trouble makers--but you know, you always love them. He's always talking, never following directions and always disrupting class. He's kind of a class clown. Student H: this is Ben Nae. He's always quiet but cute none the less. Ben Nae isn't his real name--it's a nickname (but I don't know what it mean)--and the kids always laugh when I call him it. I'm sure it has some bad meaning...
Ah! My little debater boys! My FAVORITE class! Student I: Dong Won. He's a smart aleck. Always trying to argue with me. But I love him. He's funny. Students J and M: I can't remember their names but they are super smart and really good at English. We did a practice round in class and these two just completely blew away the other team. I was so surprised because they're usually so quiet in class! Student K: Jun Il. My second favorite kid!! He never says "yes;" he always says "yas." I usually tease him and call him My Little German Boy. :) I can always count on him to show up to class, do his homework, help me with anything I need, and always be happy. He's so funny too! Student L: I can't remember his name at the moment but he's kind of special to me. He's really quiet and for a long time I really wondered whether he should be in my advanced class, but one time I called on him to speak and he did way better than I thought he would! He's just adorable. He's so quiet but in a very confident and relaxed sort of way. :)
Student P: He's a real cutie. Usually quiet in class but a great dancer and rapper. I love calling on him to perform in front of the class. Student N: I call him Harry Potter. He looks just like Daniel Radcliffe (in my opinion). He usually teases me in return. He's kind of a smarty-pants but I like him none the less. Maybe because I like Harry Potter so much... Student O: oh, how you can drive me nuts! I can't remember his name either but he's such a class clown! Always repeating me like a mocking bird and yelling it out in a sarcastic tone... Urrrgh. I must admit though, he is funny, and I do laugh sometimes when he tries to impersonate me. lol.More classes to come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment